MFL Assets (NFTs)
Football, sometimes known as “The Beautiful Game,” has an estimated 4 billion supporters worldwide. Metaverse Football League (MFL) uses NFTs and blockchain technology to provide football enthusiasts with a new twist on the sports management genre.
Our concept enables executives the freedom to take full responsibility for their holdings and the chance to add value while having a good time.
Users in MFL will be able to take on several roles, much as in real-world football ecosystems. Do you want to start a nightclub from scratch? This is possible. Satisfied with only serving as a career support for your players? Get involved as their representative! Prove your mettle as a Scout, Agent, Club Owner, and Manager as you lead your players to success.
In a Game, Every Player is Different
Since they are the ones really competing on the field, MFL Players are an essential component of the ecosystem. They play football in a computer game but have no connection to the “actual” football world outside of the game.
Each player has distinct qualities like:
- Basics (name, country, age, ideal position, etc.).
- The range of 0 to 99 in statistics. The gamer’s overall performance may be affected by these numbers. A lot of them can improve via practise and competition.
- Unique skills. These skills have the potential to improve players’ in-game efficiency and provide them unique advantages away from the field. A player may have zero, one, two, or three unique skills at their disposal.
- Condition (fatigue, fitness, morale, and injury status) (fatigue, fitness, morale, and injury status). A player’s condition is not something they are born with, but rather something that changes as a result of their experiences (in games, in practise, in coaching, etc.).
It’s Clear That You’re a Legitimate Broker
When you own players, you’re in charge of their representation. The length and proportion of income split in contracts with clubs will be up to you to negotiate. It’s crucial to match each player with the ideal set of clubs in order to:
- Maintain player fitness and foster their statistical growth (make sure they receive a decent playing time & training).
- Participate in the club’s success by earning a cut of the club’s profits.
Your plan and the individual players’ profiles will determine which players you wish to have on your roster at the top teams (the clubs playing in the highest divisions will receive the highest rewards).
On the other hand, maybe you want to focus on grooming a select few players into game-changing stars. To do so, you may want to look for a team where they can count on getting significant playing time and quality coaching.
Why do you no longer want to represent players? Not at all! He might be transferred to a different agency. If you develop your player and then sign him with a top team, you’ll likely be able to cash out at a healthy profit.
Build Your Own Club
To form a team and take part in MFL leagues and tournaments, you’ll need a club. Not just anybody may open a club; rather, one must first get a club licence before doing so.
Club memberships and permits will be available for purchase for the first time when the ball drops.
Buying a club licence will allow you to create a club with whatever name, logo, shirt, etc. that you choose.
Having a club membership is NOT a prerequisite for participating in the ecosystem and enjoying the game. Even if you don’t join a club, you may still take part and have a good time (see examples above).
You Run the Club and Lead the Team
After establishing your team, you’ll take on the dual roles of club owner and head coach. First and foremost, a team needs players. Players can only be acquired during transfer periods, so you’ll need to start looking then. It’s possible to fill your team with players you already possess (if any).
You’ll need to work with other players and maybe bargain for their players if you want to build the strongest squad possible.
You may sign up your team for a league and an event or many tournaments before the season begins. Leagues and tournaments come in a wide variety of prestige, difficulty, and prize levels.
Pick and select which extra tournaments you wish to participate in based on the level of competition and the quality of your team.
You should also restrict the number of extra events in which you compete to keep your team’s match schedule manageable and your players fresh.
As a coach, you’ll also be responsible for preparing your team and leading them in matches. Trainings are crucial for keeping your team in shape and boosting the confidence of your players, as well as for grooming your most promising performers (improving their stats).
You may utilise them to get your teammates ready for the strategies you’ll use in games.
Your duties on game days will include deciding who will play and who will start in addition to developing strategies. In order to play at your best, you’ll need to consider a wide range of factors, including your team’s strengths and weaknesses (statistics, qualities), individual players’ states (fatigue, morale, fitness, injuries), the strength of the opposing team, your own strategy, and many more.
Consider how your decision may affect your team’s performance (e.g., a weary player is more prone to injury, a starter’s morale may suffer if he is forced to start on the bench).
In other words, you’ll have all the makings of a legitimate team owner and coach. It will be up to you to make strategic choices and steer the club and your own fan base in the direction you want.
Only Player and Club assets will be playable in the first release. We want to expand the MFL Football ecosystem with more assets that will allow us to add new strategic aspects to the game.
Look at all these potential assets that could be there in the Future:
- Discover and develop promising young athletes via scouting and training programmes (minting)
- Trainers, get more out of your practise time so that your athletes perform better on the field.
- Support Staff : Facilitate faster player recoveries from injuries, enhanced fitness, and less weariness.
- Stadiums: Host games, make money from ticket sales and advertising, and host fans.
- An assortment of consumables that provide temporary increases to stats, aid in player recuperation, cut down on weariness, increase fitness, or improve morale…